Devon again

And so to Devon again, to visit my Dad


and my Mum,




and to walk by the sea. We were even blessed with a short sighting of the sun.


Before heading back up the M5 we took a detour to Dartmoor for a long overdue visit to Rima,


 and Tom,



and not forgetting Macha, the otherworldly lurcher who sees things the rest of us don't.


We drank tea, ate cake, went for a walk in the steep Teign Valley by Fingle Bridge, drank more tea, ate curry, talked about art and magic and acupuncture and Dartmoor and Devon and the stuff that stories are made of.

Rima and Tom have a proper Victorian Gypsy Caravan in their garden (you mean you don't?), all ready for a performance next weekend. The perfect place for tea and conversation with extraordinary friends.










1 comments:

  1. No, I don't...but I surely wish I did! Looks like a lovely trip!

    ReplyDelete

 

Featured post

Shroom: ten years on

I find it hard to believe but it's exactly ten years since my book Shroom: A Cultural History of the Magic Mushroom was published. Thou...

Popular Posts

Twitter Updates

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *